OKBQA (Open Knowledge Base and Question Answering) aims to make an open source project and shared tasks by developing a system to generate knowledge base from web text resources with linking the existing knowledge resources for the given set of natural language queries, and to generate SPARQL queries from natural language queries to have answers from the knowledge base. The outcome of the hackathon will be made publicly available, to promote progress of relevant technology and applications.
- To figure out the state-of-the-art of KB.
- To figure out the state-of-the-art of QA.
- To figure out prospect directions for the next generation KB and QA.
- To set-up short-term and long-term goals.
- To seek solutions for short-term goals.
- To set-up an open platform for continuous collaboration.